Pain-Free Computer Assisted Anesthesia
We understand that everyone is different when it comes to how they handle or react to needles and anesthetics. That’s why we use The Wand™ at Suburban Essex Dental to help reduce anxiety, pain, and fear of large needles and surgery
What Is The Wand™?
The Wand™ is a revolutionary new technology that simplifies site-specific anesthetic injections for dental surgeries such as implants and extractions.
What Are the Benefits of Using The Wand™ vs.Traditional Methods?
Using The Wand™ at Suburban Essex Dental has proven to be an amazing help in easing the fears of dental surgery patients.
It is both quick and efficient, without leaving any unpleasant after effects. If you or your child has a fear of needles or the dentist, The Wand™ can help ease these fears and reduce stress.
So, if you’ve been avoiding that dental procedure because you’re afraid of needles, or just simply don’t have the time to wait for the numbness to wear off, now is the time to make that appointment.
For more information read our blog about the Dental Wand.
Interested in The Wand™ for Your Next Dental Procedure?
More comfort & less anxiety
- Significantly more comfortable than the syringe.
- Greatly reduces anxiety.
- Can eliminate collateral numbness.
More efficient use of their time
- STA enables bi-lateral mandibular treatment in one visit.
- AMSA & P-ASA allow smile-line assessment at time of treatment.
- Can go straight back to work without a numb face.
- Patients are more satisfied with and prefer The Wand vs. the syringe.
- More confident that their dental practice has the latest technology.