We get it, a chipped tooth is not something you want to show off. In fact, you may go to extra lengths to hide it. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of a few ways you can keep it under wraps.
- Smile with your mouth closed. Sure, it might look a little silly, but it won’t show your chipped tooth.
- Talk with your lips protecting your teeth. With this technique you’ll have to be extra careful not to smile too big or enunciate too much or your teeth might be revealed.
- Use sugarless gum to mold around your tooth. It might be noticeable up close, but you might get away with it from further away.
- Cover your mouth when you smile. Try to make it look as natural as you can. This can be a bit tricky, but you could practice in the mirror to get it just right.
- Get veneers. OK, this might be the only serious option here. Because when it comes to hiding chipped teeth, it’s pretty hard to do without veneers. Sure, you can try the other options, but for an ideal choice, we recommend veneers. They’re basic function works like false fingernails, they cover up any imperfections in your smile and look like real teeth. Plus, they’re easy to maintain.
We hope you’ll consider the last option we listed over the others. When you’re ready to learn more about veneers, please contact us. We’re happy to help you hide a chipped tooth with style.