Get A Dental Checkup And Cleaning Today In Essex County
As a busy individual, maintaining your own dental health and remembering to make regular visits to the dentist can often be a task that takes a back seat to everything else. Don’t let that happen!
At Suburban Essex Dental, we offer quick and efficient dental checkups and teeth cleaning for busy professionals and entire families. We work extra hard to make each trip to the dentist smooth and stress-free.
So, don’t hesitate to make an appointment for a dental checkup, teeth cleaning, or any other dental procedure.
Why Should You Schedule Regular Dental Visits?
Your body is a well-oiled machine, and oftentimes your dental health can directly translate into your overall health. If left unchecked, poor dental hygiene can cause:
- Cardiovascular complications and disease caused by bacteria from gum disease.
- Dementia can be caused by the bacteria from gingivitis entering your nervous system.
- Inflammation from gum disease can make managing your diabetes much harder.
- Gum disease can cause respiratory infections, including pneumonia.
So, you should always pay close attention to your oral health by making regular dental visits for checkups and teeth cleanings.
What To Expect on Your Next Dental Visit?
When you visit Suburban Essex Dental for a teeth cleaning or basic dental checkup, you can always expect friendly, comprehensive service and a straightforward approach to your dental needs.
Your dentist and hygienist will always:
- Check your teeth for decay and signs of any potential problems.
- Provide an oral cancer screening.
- Clean your teeth thoroughly.
- Recommend any necessary dental procedures.
- Answer any questions you might have on continued care.
- Supply a dental care package, including a toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss.
After your visit, always make sure to maintain your own dental health by practicing good oral hygiene habits like regular brushing, flossing, and eating or drinking fewer foods with sugar in them.