Dental Veneers – You Owe It To Yourself
There’s no need to put up with imperfect teeth if they’re affecting your confidence or self-esteem. Modern cosmetic dentistry can work wonders, and nearly any problem with your smile can be fixed relatively quickly and inexpensively.
The most common procedures that everyone knows about include teeth whitening, straightening, and fitting crowns. But there’s one straightforward technique that can solve many cosmetic dental issues in a single treatment.
What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are thin slivers of porcelain or composite material which are fixed to your teeth’s surface to provide a natural-looking smile. Fitting them takes only a couple of visits to the dental surgery – one to measure your mouth, and a second a few weeks later to fix them into place.
It’s possible to treat a single tooth or a full set, and once the veneers have been fitted they will last for between five and 10 years.
What Problems Can Dental Veneers Solve?
Veneers are a versatile treatment that can effectively cover up many issues.
– They can hide gaps in a smile by gently enlarging the surface of the teeth that surround them.
– Veneers can be made in a variety of natural-looking shades of white, and are perfect for brightening stubborn stains. They’re especially good for evening up a smile when teeth are different colors.
– If your teeth are chipped or split after an accident, veneers can seamlessly and naturally cover up the damage.
– While badly misaligned teeth might need braces or reshaping, veneers can straighten out minor to medium crookedness.
– Lastly, veneers can smooth out a poor dental contour, giving a more even smile with fewer sharp edges.
Your dentist can do far more for you than straightforward fillings and extractions. If you’ve never considered cosmetic dental treatment because of the cost or discomfort, you owe it to yourself to take a look at the possibilities that veneers offer. They could make all the difference to your smile and your self-confidence.
Are you ready to take the leap and consider dental veneers? Contact Suburban Essex Dental to schedule a free consultation! Our office is located in West Orange, NJ, in Suburban Essex County. Our happy patients not only live in NJ but the entire tri-state area as well.
Suburban Essex Dental has been voted for 7 years in the NJ Monthly “Best Dentists”.